My practical workshops are designed so the participant undergoes an actual change during our time together. Each workshop gives the participant a new perspective along with practical tools to implement as needed later on.
“A wise Chinese saying states a journey of a 1000 Li starts with one step. They don’t tell you that step has to be inwards, into yourself."
Modern Living - Ancient Wisdom
(Recommended as a 2 or 3 days workshop)
The gap between who we are and who we want to be causes us pain, but it doesn't have to be this way. Participants will learn how to:
- accept oneself
- succeed in achieving one's goals
- handle failure, success, fear and love
The Power of Faith
The Overlooked Secret to Growth
Faith in oneself, in the ability to change, in the surroundings role - that is the base to success. But what motivates faith? We will learn:
- the role of love in faith and achieving a dream
- practice self recognition, acceptance and love
- how to move in life, forgiving, forgetting and moving on to where you want to be
Stress Management (or is it?)
Stress Management is quite the buzz word, but in all honesty, one does not 'manage' stress, one can regulate and harness it - make it an advantage. In this workshop we will learn:
- recognize different types of stress
- learn how stress manifests in us
- how to regulate stress and use it as a form of motivation and as a power source
Finding the Power to Change
Aristotle once said "It is the mark of an educated man to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it". How many of us can truly open our minds? Let's learn how to:
- adopt different perspectives
- utilize creativity to fulfill dreams & aspirations
- how to allow yourself to be innovative
Health - Body & Mind
By Way of Qi Gong
Health is one of life's greatest gifts. To truly help ourselves in preserving and bettering it, we must understand - health is both mental and physical alike! We will exercise:
- What is health in the Chinese perspective?
- How to mentally calibrate ourselves through movement and physical techniques.
- Maintaining our health - do's and don'ts, release stagnations and empower the body.
More workshops and further information will be added soon. If you wish to know more please contact me and I will be happy to assist.